Design a Presentation
Design a Presentation from Start to Delivery
We know you’re busy. We work with you in the most effective, concise manner and don’t waste anyone’s time. We know how to take that “special presentation” you must give and make it look fantastic covering exactly the right information.
Do you need a professional?
When does getting professional help for creating a company presentation make sense?
- When you have a high-level presentation to give internally or externally and you must get it right—the first time.
- When you want someone unfamiliar with the topic to give you fresh ideas identifying key messages and planning slide designs.
- When you don’t have the internal resources to create the high-level professional slide designs you need.
- When you want to make a sales presentation more persuasive with professional-looking slides.
- When you need help—it’s just too much to do. You want someone easy to work with who will get the job done in the least amount of time.
How does it work?
Storyboarding the messages—in person or virtually
- You fill out the presentation overview form. This identifies the messages and focus of the presentation.
- We agree on the presentation’s structure and high-level content.
- We create an executive summary of the presentation.
- We provide a format to help us organize the content.
Designing the slides
- We build on the colors and images of your company template.
- We discuss the slide designs before creating them. You have final say on design before we spend time on slide creation.
- We tell you when an idea may not be worth spending time on.
- We keep you informed on hours spent and what’s left to do.
Helping you rehearse the presentation
- We can coach you on delivery—your choice.
- Coaching can be in person or on a conference call.
Your deliverables to use into the future
- A presentation that really gets to the message.
- Professional slide designs that you can use with other presentations.
Entrepreneur success story
Claudyne and her designer Kelly Ellis consulted with and guided an entrepreneur on his investor relations presentation.
Claudyne’s awareness of how people receive and filter messages in a media-intensive world, coupled with practical, useful tools to build presentations that cut through the clutter and deliver effective actionable messages, was a real benefit to me. In the world of start-ups and quick-pitch venture financing, her techniques and coaching helped make the small window of opportunity become a wide-open door. John Kalb, Founder, Home Preferred
Grupo Bimbo Success Story
Claudyne and Kelly worked with the company to create a new investor relations presentation.
Here’s what they said: